To register you must:
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Register to vote no later than 29 days before the election.
- Be 18 years old on or before the date of the election.
- Reside in Colorado and at your present address at least 30 days before the election.
- Complete the fields marked "REQUIRED" on the application,
including your complete address with apartment or unit number.
Online Voter Registration
If you have a Colorado State driver's license or ID card issued by the Department of Revenue you may register online at www.govotecolorado.com.
In addition to registering to vote online you may:
- Request to receive your ballot by mail
- Change your address on your current voter registration record
- Change your party affiliation on your current voter registration record
Register by Mail, Fax, or Email
If you have not been issued either a Colorado driver’s license or ID card, you may still register to vote by using the paper voter registration form.
You need to print and sign the form. Then return it by mail, fax, or email.
Mailing Address: Weld County Elections PO BOX 459 Greeley, CO 80632
Fax Number: 970-304-6566
Email Address: (Return file as a signed PDF or TIFF file attachment) email@example.com
You must register online, mail, or deliver your Voter Registration to the Clerk and Recorder no later than 29 days before the election. Your eligibility to vote will be based on the date of online registration, postmark date, or the date you deliver the form in the county Clerk and Recorder's office.
Clerk and Recorder
1402 N. 17th Avenue
Greeley, CO 80631
Chief Deputy: Gaye Florio