Food Safety Services Provided:
- Licensing and inspections of all restaurants, grocery stores, delis, concession stands, meat markets, food processors, mobile food units, and pushcarts.
- Plan reviews, inspection and approval of all new or reopened establishments prior to opening.
- Change of ownership inspections.
- Weld STAR training in safe food handling practices for restaurant managers and staff.
- Participating in food-borne outbreak investigations associated with commercial food service providers.
- Assisting in consumer protection alerts involving food products by alerting retailers and checking stores for recalled products.
- Follow-up and investigate complaints.
- Inspect temporary events.