Weld County

Public Works Department

Leading with responsive, innovative and cost effective services

I want to ?


Permits & Records

Property Info


Department of Public Works Contact or Concern Form

If you would like to leave us a comment or report a concern on items like potholes, missing or damaged signs, rough road issues, etc., you can do so here electronically or during work hours you can call 970-304-6496.

However, if you find something that is an imminent danger to the traveling public like a downed stop sign or a sink hole DO NOT use this form but contact us immediately at the above number or call 970-356-4000 ext 2700 if it is after business hours.

If you find a damaged gas or water line call 911.

Concerns about dead animals in the road or County Right of Way are not taken by Public Works and the information should be sent to animal control at 970-356-4015.

* Denotes required fields.

* First Name:
Last Name:
Your Email Address:
Telephone Number:
between Road
Concern Type:
Comment or Concern
(be brief, but specific)*
Would you like to be contacted?
Yes:  No:
Required 6 digit code:
* Enter 6 digit code: